- Student: Hey Mr. Esparza what's this word mean?
- Me: Anatomy? That means body. As in the human body.
- Student: Oh ok I get what you mean.
- Me: You know you can use the dictionary right?
- Student: Nah Mr. Esparza you know I don't use the dictionary. Me and the dictionary don't get along. We done already got beef in the streets.
- Me: Did you know that the prefrontal cortex of a teenager's brain isn't fully developed?
- Student: Is that the part where math is?
Started watching it and became obsessed in the first 15 minutes. Yep. I’m one of those people now.